Fabric Dyeing Class Sept. 2012



The weather was perfect, a little warm, but much better than having rain.

A delightful group of ladies gathered to learn Procion dyeing in Jars. I try to teach this class at least twice a year.

There are many ways to dye fabric, and tons of books, but nothing better than a group of ladies
having a fun day and sharing ideas.

Several of the ladies are teachers, or were teachers. A few ladies had taken my class before
and challenged some of their fabric out side of the jars.

We start by covering my method of fabric dyeing. We finished about noon, just in time to share a salad lunch where everyone contributes some topping to the salad. I supply the lettuce, bread, drink and dessert.


Here are some samples of how their fabrics turned out. 


What fun to show them all flying in the wind on a line.
I love all the colors.

Thank you for a delightful day also!
Posted by Picasa

Comments