Sierra Art Trails 2012 Reception



I thought I would be early to the Sierra Art Trails Reception but there already was a crowd at 4:30 when I arrived and still there when I left about 7:30.  Great music, food, and a chance to meet the artists and plan your route to the studios. 

 This year there are 108 artists. My piece " Metamorphosis"  is only one of a few contemporary pieces showing. There is every medium, fiber, metal, jewelry, paintings, and photography in the exhibition.. This is our 10th year, I have participated 8 times.  

 Several pieces sold that evening, a great start for the show. So plan to join us Oct. 5th, 6th, 7th. You will be able to see a small sample of my art at Timberline Gallery at Gallery Row.


 Come see me in person and view a variety of my art, gourds, jewelry, clothing and fiber art, at the Coarsegold Historical Museum on highway 41. I will have some demonstrations set up.

 Follow the short gravel road through the gate. I will be in the green school house.  Posters go up the night before, so you should not have any problems finding me.

Look forward to chatting with you.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. You are one BUSY lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just like you Franki.... never a dull moment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I could be there for a chat. Lovely quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Metamorphosis creation, and had a wonderful time dying fabric with you today. The other ladies who attended were so sweet and helpful.

    I will be posting several articles on my blog about your great class so everyone else can see what they are missing. Already have the first one completed.

    http://quiltedtimeposts.blogspot.com/

    Thanks again, Kay

    ReplyDelete
  5. One day hopefully we will meet in person!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment