End of a Busy Week-end



The perfect sunset for the end busy week-end.


It is so enjoyable to visit with friends and art lovers. The mountains were busy with cars going all over visiting artists at various locations. I used the "Square" charge card for the first time. 

I will be putting things away and deciding what goes to Timberline Gallery and tomorrow will visit the gallery and find out how everyone else did. I sold a little gourd at the gallery. That was a lovely surprise. At my location many scarves, earrings, cards, and fabric postcards have new homes.

I was delighted to hear from some of my visitors that they saw my photo and an article in the Fresno B, a local newspaper. I had not seen the paper so that was a surprise and a pleasure. My friend Anita Stoll, a pastel artist had one of her beautiful paintings in the Sunday paper..

Now to reorganize. This time of the year with this big showing behind, it is the time to mentally decide my priorities for next year, 0h, my 2014.  It sort of feels like New Years Resolutions, but it is not New Years yet...Let's not rush it!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. What a gorgeous sunset! Thanks for posting it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, vibrant photos! Congratulations on the newspaper article. It is always nice to be recognized.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vivian ... it was wonderful to see you and your work all in one place. What a creative whirlwind you are!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment