Madera County, "Celebrate Agriculture with the Arts"



This is my first year entering a fiber wall hanging in Madera County Arts Councils. "Celebrate Agriculture" Opening reception tonight.. Wish I could make it, but will be setting up my display for Sierra Art Trails.

I named the piece " Delicious Fig",  I can't remember if I have blogged about it yet..Will have to check that, always exciting to have goals and deadlines, but sometimes I don't remember if I dreamed it was on the list, or did it in real life. I am sure many of you can understand that statement.. Waking up at 5:AM with lists running through our creative brains....

 I thought I could have everything done for "Trails" and attend. But sadly, I can't get into my area to set up, till after 6PM, so will miss all the festivities.
I hope to see some photos of the exhibition. I know many of the local artists.

There is some amazing art work, I peeked when I dropped my piece off.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. What a busy woman. I am breathless and it is so exciting to read and see all the things you are doing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment