"Nature through the Eyes of a Camera"



Another surprise, and Karen did not even know her quilt was in PIQF. So glad I took a photo of it.
I often take a photo of my shadow but have never thought to use it as Karen has in this wonderful composition. 


Karen and I have known each other since 3rd grade.  We reconnected after missing each other through some of the marriage, children episodes.. The important part is that Karen got me started in quilting.. I was an oil, watercolor, photographer, "artist". but had never worked with Fabric.

I wanted to make a T-shirt quilt for my Love, this was in the 1980's. Karen lived near me and came over with her quilts.. I never made the T. shirt quilt, the pieces are still in a UFO box.  I attended 3 different Guilds in Orange Co. and as they say the rest is history.  
Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. Wow! I love Karen's colors.

    It is interesting how each of us was drawn into quilting. I wouldn't have missed it for anything, though.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment