New Hand Dyed Scarves



 Just finished hand dyeing these wonderful long scarves. These will be showing at Sierra Art Trails this coming week-end.



I had so much fun working with bright colors, and then some surprise colors from nature, a quieter look.


I will be displaying  my art in a variety of mediums,  jewelry, wall hangings, gourds,  clothing and more.  Stop in to see, chat, and I will be demonstrating my little gourd necklaces.

Don't forget Christmas is right around the corner, and buying from local artists makes your gift a one of a kind. 

Have you always wanted to visit the Coarsegold Historical Museum on Highway 41,  please be sure to stop in.  I will be in the little green School House..  Come visit.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. The scarves are lovely. You must have had a great time making them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vivian, how much are the scarves?

    I LOVE the orange one!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment