PIQF California



I have not been to PIQF in a couple of years, but since it was on my way to Bishop's Ranch, more about that later,
I decided to go a day early.


I arrived about 11:30 on Sat. and  food was the first item of business before everyone gathered there.
Then cruised around the perimeter. 
And who do I run into but,


Mac McNamara and Pajaro Valley Quilt Asso's.  newest Opportunity Quilt.  It is colorful and wonderful.. Oh, and yes, I bought tickets. Title is "Speechless". PVQA members made blocks that were cut and improvisationally pieced by  Mac and Lisa Saporta 's Creative Team.

In looking at it, I think I have some UFO blocks in my stash that I should take out and set with humor.  Great way to make room in my studio..
But I want to win this one!

 
Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. I've never seen an opportunity quilt like that, but I sure do like it. They shouldn't have any problem selling tickets for it. I wouldn't mind winning it myself :-).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment