More Ice Dyeing



Had to share a few more pieces of Ice Dyeing with Procion dyes.
Orange-ish piece is with two colors and folded, you can see the lines.


This piece was with Better Black and Khaki. This looks like flowers and a water color painting.

I have forgotten which colors I used, but I only used two.. As you can see this is the back of a white on white fabric of tiny flowers.. it gives a texture to the back but still the "painted" side has some color.

Do you have some innovative ideas to share?
Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. That orange piece is spectacular! Makes me think of oranges and sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! This is making me want to dye some more fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting. Guess I will have to try it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment