Camp Store



This year in the camp store, I brought Aurifil threads, photo gift cards, hand dyed socks, silk and cotton scarves and ice dyed panels and a few custom T. shirts.


The Ice dyed panels were swept up quickly, as many of the other items. It feels good to be able to share a love of creating.


Shirley Greenhoe makes these wonderful felted pin cushions. I have one right next to my sewing machine. Shirley is also a Master Long Arm Quilter.


Bell Hill Goat Milk Soap and Lotions are amazing. Janet is an fantastic quilter and goat lady.
Her goats are in the process of having babies right now, that is planning. Have them after she gets back from a restful Camp.  You can email Janet at jlocey@hughes.net, or check out her web site.
I love her soaps and lotions and always look forward to stocking up at camp, although you can order by mail. 


Tracey Brookshier has an exciting collection of Quilt Patterns.. I am sure you have seen them at your local quilt store and at all the big quilt shows.  Watch for them, better still buy them. 
Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. Those ice dyed panels are absolutely delicious. I can see why they disappeared.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment