Ruffled Scarves



Ruffled scarves are such fun to knit and I enjoy the diversion from quilting. This is my evening entertainment, and keeps me from dipping into the ice cream.   The variety of colors make each one unique.
I had so many complements that I thought I would put them in the Mind Book Store in Oakhurst.
They will be available for purchase after Thurs. of this week...

Mind Store is open Wed & Thurs around noon, and Sunday from 11- noon. If one of the scarves  interests you and you can not get to the book store, be sure to contact me on my email.

Soft, cuddly, light, airy and warm.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. Beautiful! I finally found the yarn and now I found some patterns so I'm about ready to try my first ruffled scarf! Regarding your comment on my blog, about the little "squares", I just changed the view to "Classic" and you can do that yourself--you can view it any one of a number of ways, some more overwhelming than others. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment