Postmarkd'art "Collage" Postcard



I signed up for 3 themes this round.. but knowing I have some other commitments, I thought I would get right to these.

Thankfully, I had immediate inspirations and they all worked.

Sometimes that does not happen and I struggle with how I will complete a task.

One of the ways I get started is looking through my stash of stuff, which includes, fabric, beads, wire, etc.   Now, this is sort of admitting that my studio is a mess. But as you see I did find some items that worked for me.

 Copper mesh, straw beads, I had made a while ago, colored wire, wooden beads from a necklace, (painted with bronze), and hand made fabric netting.The background is my hand-dyed fabric.

One thing to keep in mind, when making a post card and getting carried away, is the thickness. You pay double for this privilege.
 
I hope these get to their destinations ok, one is going to Australia. The rest are in the U.S.A.
I did place them in clear covers. Keeping my fingers crossed that they all arrive safely.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. Okay, so you are going to leave us hanging as to your final results....Just curious :-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. One made it so far, but then she lives in the valley. Will try to remember to post if all 5 get through the mail.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment