Where are we Now?



Driving can be tiring, especially when after 5 days of travel, you end up at home in Calif. or are we?
Bakersfield Calif.??  No, it is another Bakersfield!

Miles of beautiful rolling  prairie fly by, it is getting greener as we near a city called Ozona.  It is still in the 90's, clouds are on the horizons.. We see a sign that gives a radio station that gives the weather reports.. Never did find that station as all of them have static..  Thankful for beautiful music on our C.D's.

As I look out at this amazing land, where you can look in every direction and see nothing but vegetation, I wonder what the people thought who came here on horse back or in a buggy.  They must have had perseverance, to bear it though all the weather conditions.

Speed limit here is posted at 80 miles an hour.. I feel like I am on a roller coaster.

Have you guessed, Texas.


.

Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. Are we there yet? Lol...safe and happy travels

    hugzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, and I thought you might be stopping here for cold drinks any minute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment