Delray Beach, Florida



We were sorry to leave the museum and this lovely area.


Love the colors of some of the homes, and the flowering trees are a feast for the eyes.


The docents recommended Deck 84, Casual waterfront dining, as their card says.
This was a great place to meet with my "boss"  Irwin, from my working days at Supreme Equipment. Yes, I had another life, other than being an artist. My territory was from L.A. to San Diego. Supreme made metal lateral and high density files. I had not seen Irwin in 25 years. Needless to say we all chatted and had a great time. Out the window the bridge would rise and lower as the  "ships" went by.



I guess some might call these "boats", the people floating by, live in a world totally unknown to me. I am always amazed by the variety of opportunity that our country offers to so many people.
Work hard and maybe just maybe you can float by in a "boat". That is if you want to. 



We had an idea to take photos of the Gulf of Mexico, the Atlantic Ocean, and later the Pacific Ocean.
Follow along and enjoy.  If you have questions be sure to email me.


Sorry this one is blurred, but the light changed just as I took it, and I don't want to leave out these sparkling mosaics as you driving into and out of Delray Beach.. Saddened, we could not have stayed longer, but on the road again, going North. 
Posted by Picasa

Comments