Thank you ! SMQA




Thurs. night at the SMQA meeting was great fun and I felt it was a success. Not because of my talk, but of the dear friends that came to hear me and see my Quilts.

For those that missed it, I gave a short talk with Power Point, thank you to Peggy,
a little about my journey from the Traditional Quilts to  Art Quilts.


These quilts are part of the Traditional Quilts I displayed.  I hand held the Art Quilts as I discussed techniques.

You have another opportunity to see Art Quilts, this time with the YoYo's. They are giving or rather we are giving the Oct. 3rd. presentation. And 90% are Art Quilts with various techniques.

We enjoy challenging ourselves with new products and sometimes wild ideas. We sometimes invite outside teachers that are from this area of California to show up to teach new ideas.

Come to this meeting and see some creative solutions, and wild hand dyed fabrics.
Any questions you know how to find me.

Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. Wish I could have been there. I am sure you had lots of great samples of your week and excellent information. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment