A Garden moment



 A lovely lady named Glennis Dolce of Shibori Girl Studios gave me some Nigella Flower seeds in the Spring.  I planted them in a pot because if anything looks like a weed in our area it gets sprayed by my husband. Some areas are off limits, so a pot is safer.

I saw the flowers on one of Glennis's blogs and wrote to her, she kindly dropped them off at Timberline Gallery, when they were up in the Yosemite area. Sadly, it was not on a day we could meet. But we will one day.

I must say a few words about this lady I have never met. She is an amazing talented artist, she takes tour groups to Japan, she shares her ideas, techniques and teaches. You know she is gifted with fantastic artistry, and she is multi lingual.  I know I have missed so many of her talents, so check out her blog!
You will be overcome with the silk and the colors, and she has an Etsy Store.



I had a bumper crop of tomatoes, they flowed on to and over the area.  Delicious!

Our peach colored cat 2 is enjoying the shade on a hot day in summer.

And now it is Fall... Hope it stays warm, because I want more of those tomatoes to ripen!
Posted by Picasa

Comments