Coarsegold Historic Museum, before & after, What?



In going over some photos this morning and procrastinating about what I "should" be doing. I ran across the photos I took of the inside of the School House.

I took the photos so that I could get the museum paintings back in the right place and everything in the proper order after "Trails"


This is one small portion of the room. We took the museum paintings down and replaced them with Judy's fantastic pastel art. and  put up a table with my gourds, jewelry and fiber pieces, then hung a rack with some of my fiber art wall hangings.

 This is only one side of the room. You will need to stop by next year to see what we did with the rest of the room, and what will be showing in the future.

In the mean time waiting to hear if I am juried into the new show "Gathering" that is coming up at Stellar.  Never a dull moment.

Watch for opening announcements of another fun reception!


Posted by Picasa

Comments