Frosty the Snow man



Merry Merry Christmas,, Our cards will be in the mail for New Years.
 I hope.

We had such a marvelous travel year. I put some of it on my blog, but stopped around Mississippi, where we really had a special time with my relatives.. Which is a long story, and will be posted sometime later.


We don't put up a tree any more, and have given away our ornaments. I enjoy taking photos of  beautiful Christmas Trees.

We have memories of Christmases past with all the hustle and bustle.

Now, we enjoy the quiet, watching Hallmark on T.V. and will have the Rose Parade on for New Years, in an uncluttered house and yummy hot breakfast biscuits with lots of creamy frosting, a bit of hot coco, in front of the blazing wood stove.

We love hearing from the family and where they are running to and what  fun they are having fighting the freeways. They know they are always welcome here in the mountains where the trees whisper their songs.



We were thinking of going to the mall to take photos, but thought better of that.
Found some beautiful trees at friends home and public places.
Christmas parties and where ever...

 I have been into mischief in the studio. That is not to say my studio is uncluttered. It is in a total turmoil, and will show that later. Or maybe not. Yes, I am teasing a bit.
Just enjoying the season.
Hope you all received everything that you wish for, at the top of the list,

Friendship, Family, and Health, Lots of hugs, and Celebration of a New Year coming. Not in any special order.
Merry Christmas!

Comments