Procrastinate ?



Here we are at 2014.  My words for the year are "Acceptance" and "Prosperity."


Well, I should have added the recognition of procrastination. I seldom commit to exchange blocks.
But here I am ready with 8 blocks to be exchanged at my once a year 1 week quilt retreat the end of January.

About this time of year everyone that goes to camp tries to stay away from any one with a cold, walk carefully, so as not to break anything and stay healthy.
I can't even remember how may years I have been attending, eons I think.


Last year we regrouped at a new location and we have a group table of 8. There are a total of 50 ladies participating. One way ward soul decided we should have an exchange block.. So here they are, done and ready to be packed. Not all 50 ladies, just the 8 at our table.

To tell the truth, I really should have been working on another piece that is due, this is where the procrastination came in.. Or should we call it ruminating regarding the best plan of attack.


Everyone shows glamous food. You have probably learned by now, that regarding food I am pretty basic. But I saw a recipe on Pinterest that sounded interesting. A pork roast, a can of cranberry sauce, and some salad type dressing, forget what it was, because I did not have any.  So I added  salsa.
Place it all in the crock pot.  My type of cooking. Yes, fancy it up when serving, a sprig of parsley, on a pretty platter, sauce in a gravy boat etc..

I will not tell you, I didn't gain any weight, or that I could have eaten all the sauce or poured it over everything in sight.

It was sooo good.  Oh, the pork roast was good also, add a baked potato, some veggies and a salad,
and spread the sauce over everything, well maybe not the salad.

Comments