Bull, Blogger / Picasa


Ok, this is how I feel.  Bull.  For many years I have been posting my photos on my Blog through Picasa. They had a fantastic little button and now a new button "blog this". but neither work any more.  And have been Off and On, for many months.  No notices on what to do. Have spent more time then I want to say and was about to change locations for my blog and learn to blog on an other service.

I even contacted many quilting techy blogging friends and to my surprise everyone had a different way.  And some of the bloggers were frustrated also, because they had to find a creative way to get their photos up. Or just have not continued to blog hoping that the problem would solve itself.

Yesterday I got together with Anita Stoll fantastic artist,  friend and blogger.
We sat down and she showed me her innovative way of getting her photos up. Not the easy 1,2,3, way I had been doing it, but through her Pictures, PhotoShop, Dashboard etc.  Yes, it is sort of around the block for me... but this is my test run. She has not had any problems her way. I learned several things, how to crop in Photos shop Elements, and how to skip Picasa all together.

So give me an email, and I will tell you how I am now getting my photos to show.
I enjoy sending out blogs, I enjoy seeing everyone else's blogs, and the system had been easy.

 Maybe it is a lesson, a lesson in patience, practice, relearning. Taking a deep breath, and keeping my fingers crossed that this system keeps working.


Comments