Over board with projects. Experiment


 This is my calm down flower moment.

There has been so very much going on that I am over the top with my brain running in circles.
Trying to get ideas for Timberline Gallery's Art Quilt Mural, contacts about advertising, emailing Kelly-Moore paint,  please see their Facebook and scroll down.. They are so kind to post our project on their Facebook.

And then my hubby drove me to a NCQC ( Northern Calif. Quilt Council)meeting yesterday, 3.5 hours away. In case you are not familiar, they are a speakers bureau for Quilt Guilds.  I have a great power point, and trunk show to schedule with guilds.  We did have fun there and saw some friends, connected with others and left my flyers.

We made the rest of the fun day, by stopping at Pea Soup Andersen's, and I must say by the time we got home at 5 PM a nap was in order and we are not nappers, but it was a long day.

Leaving at 5:30 in the AM.  is not great fun, but less traffic. So there is a plus.


I bought an Ipad for the Power Point, so much to learn before the end of Aug and my presentation and Trunk show at Madera Quilt Guild.. looking forward to that.

If any of you ladies work with the IPad, I am open to suggestions and would love to hear from you!


I am experimenting with the Photo Booth app on the IPad.

This is the Kaleidoscope design of the top photo of flowers. Wouldn't that make great printed fabric.
I went a bit crazy after that and walked around the garden before it got too hot.

Lunch break and then to the studio..  A little cooler today. Hope you are having a great creative Day!!!  Comments and ideas are appreciated!

Comments