Sorenson Gallery- Yosemite Western Artists


Yosemite Western Artists had a showing at the Chris Sorenson Gallery in Fresno.  It closed yesterday, and it was well visited during our heat spell.  I was not sure what I was going to do, and decided to keep my series going on the Day of the Dead.   But first I opened my cupboards to see what ideas might come. Sometimes, playing with fabrics brings ideas, and they flow from there.



Boxes open, fabric tossed, sewing and laying out the piece.
This is a bit similar to a piece I made for our Yoyo circle Challenge.



Not quite complete , borders not on yet, finish quilting, and beading.


Completed with beading and skulls.

Sorry, I did not get this out sooner.  I am sure you noticed that I was up to my ears with the
Mural..  More about that later!

Comments