500 Traditional Quilts Book

Just arrived!  Yeah.



 I know this is not the greatest photo, because I just had to show that it is really in a Book.




I have just had a moment to glance in the book. I am overwhelmed  that my quilt was picked to be part of this collection.
 
As I look at the amazing quilts that were entered and are shown so spectacularly,  I am humbled.

This is exciting.  Check out Amazon, perhaps you can buy it there.

Now all I need is a cup of Tea, and rainy day, and a cozy quilt, and this book, to drool at all these beautiful pages of quilts. Many of the quilts are traveling, so you might see it at the Houston Quilt Show coming up soon.

Thank you Karey Patterson Bresenhan for the opportunity to have my quilt shown in this book and thank you Lark Books/ Sterling Books for publishing Quilt Books.
Thank you David Hoffman for being the photographer of my quilts!

Thank you all my friends for supporting me and my obsession, and yours Quilting!

Comments