Graffiti Cauliflower Post Card, Postmarkd'art


You might remember I enjoy making fabric postcards and have been with the Postmarkd'art on line group for a long time. It is challenging to make a postcard for a theme.  We vote and pick many ideas, and then each person decides how many Themes they want to make.  There is a deadline, of course.
The greatest gift has been the wonderful ladies I have met from all over the world. The postcards have been amazing. It is a wonderful way to try new products, and of course, the sharing of ideas is one of the many benefits.
This theme, I choose Vegetables. And thought, what will I do for this Theme.

 My hubby and I were at a fruit and veggie market, and saw this wonderful gathering of Cauliflower. Some were the white, but what attracted me, were the purple and the orange, called Graffiti. And then there are the Broccoli crossed with the Cauliflower. It looks like a strange pointy green  outer space sort of veggie.
I photographed, transferred the photos to fabric, added other fabrics, and now have them addressed to go out in to the world.. Because several are going to the UK, and I put a little metal leaf on them, I am putting a clear plastic sleeve on them.

Hope the gals enjoy them.  


Comments