New Exhibition coming up, July and August.

"Celebration of Tasteful Art at Timberline Gallery", 

I know it is a long name, but.... I have not been blogging because, should I say it?  Too much on my plate, ugh. Here is a taste of starting my piece.


As with somethings in life, one has several ideas, so I made two pieces. One for the wall and one for the table.
In addition for planning a trip, packing, cleaning house, yard and then Timberline Gallery is in for lots of changes. Come by the end of next week.
  
We are having new carpeting installed, and we expanded with additional space and the addition of artists. Are you an artist that would like to be in a gallery, come check us out.

Very exciting!
Not the carpeting installation part, but thankfully, several of the artists are very system oriented, and we will be moving all the art, off the walls etc, into an adjoining space, and the workmen will put down the carpet. Then additional cleaning and rehanging.  Long time in need and it will be beautiful.

When I read over this, I realize this is why I have not painted my walls, to much time out of the studio.. It is a good excuse, but.

In the mean time I pulled those wonderful weeds in the nice rained on soil and now have a sciatic nerve issue in my leg.. I walk like an old lady, no, I am an OLDER lady, not old.

Hope this goes away soon, nice Dr. said it could take months, Chiro, and massage person, helpful but... no promises.
Hippity Hop onward! Surprises to come. 

Comments