Sitting Timberline Gallery today.




I posted several photos (on Facebook)of various art pieces in Timberline today.. But then thought why not write a short blog also.. Timberline is now on Winter Hours, which means we are open from 10-4.

The Gallery has been rehung and is looking fantastic.  As I  mentioned I posted some photos on Facebook, with  written comments, but when I checked it, they had put all the photos together, and I had to click on them to see what I wrote... I will have to check when I get home if it looks that way on Ralph's computer. If so, just click on the photo and the dialogue comes up. They keep changing things with out telling and I never know what is going to happen next.

The above photo is of the Angel Garden Stakes I painted. All the Halloween Stakes were sold during Art Trails.  I love to see the little Angels covering up some old yard stakes, and have some in pots with the flowers growing around them. 

Guess I need to make a few for the Thanksgiving celebration. Angels are year round, not just for the holidays.

Comments