Holiday Art Affair at Madera Circle Gallery

I  received this post card in the mail from Madera Circle Gallery. How exciting to see my ribbon winning fiber piece  included on the cover. "Colorful Cauliflower". Sorry, I did not get this out sooner..oops and I need to pick it up next week.. so if you want it, stop in at Circle Gallery, Madera..

This time of year is so busy, even for us, retiree's.. Interesting word as we have been busier than when we worked.   Hope you can stop in the see all the wonderful Holiday selections at Timberline in Oakhurst and Circle Gallery Madera


  

 I have some new earrings that will be going into Timberline Gallery tomorrow afternoon  The little red and gold balls look like Christmas, so do stop by before you go to your next party..If you like to collect Dragonflies, the other pair is perfect for you. I have a nice collection  to chose from, along with others items for Christmas Gifts.. Remember shop local.


The beginning of this year my art will only be seen at Timberline Gallery.. I am working on Dec. 9th so be sure to come in, unless there is snow.   Say hi and enjoy Christmas cheer. 




Comments