Cancer Awareness Earrings,




It is that time of the year, most Women should be thinking about body checks.

I made these Cancer Awareness Earrings and put them in Timberline Gallery yesterday.  They are in my jewelry cabinet by the door.
If anyone would like to have some made for you, please contact me at my email or thru a comment on my blog.. 
One pair the ribbon at the bottom is pink metal with pink beads in the middle and the one on the right has little pink stones and sparkles with pearl beads in the middle.  There might be some differences in the beads unless I get to the gallery and pick these up before they are sold.  So let me know if you would like what you are seeing, and I will send them directly to you, or you can stop in the gallery and purchase them there. 
Make it a great day.

Comments