Religous Stole and Alter Cloths for Jenny

A good friend of mine, Jenny, is studying to be a Pray Practitioner with Animals. She is already a marvelous Minister and Practitioner at the Positive Living Center. But this is another of her specialties, because she can also talk with animals and do Past Life Readings with people, this makes this Special.  Jenny asked me to make a Religious Stole that she could wear at the times of prayer for cats and dogs.  One side has cat fabric, and the other side is dogs.

I also decided that she needed Alter Cloths for her cats and dogs.. So I surprised her with this one for dogs.

And another one for the cats.
As this expands I am sure we will have to find some fabric with other types of animals.
But for now this is a start. The  Alter cloths were like making 2 separate art quilts. I  made it up a I went along.
No pattern, although if someone wants a pattern, maybe I should create one.  I added the words by stenciling with fabric paint..

Jenny and I, studied Reiki with PLC Minister Bettina, teacher.   Now we can offer Reiki Sessions in addition to being Spiritual Thought Practitioners.

The Positive Living Center has many Practitioners available after 10:00 church services on Sunday or as needed in person or by phone or email.   We are located in Oakhurst Ca.

Comments