Zippers! Not again- Rain and River.

Hand dyed fabric, this was white on white with butter fly's. See how nice the designs come out when hand dyed.  Ok, first step, gluten for punishment.. try again.  I found a little purse I could copy. I thought.
I quilted the fabric, then put in the zipper, and then could not close it, pulled and tugged, then got my Rotary Cutter out... and cut it off.. dove into my Velcro mess.
Guess this needs sorting. But I found some.  AND
Finished!  It closes, keeps the change in and best of all Finished.  I think I need a class in Zippers!
Another day shot!  But I did disengage all the Velco, and wrapped them on a the cardboard inside of a  paper roll. PS, I watched  UTube, do you realize how much time that takes up!

It has been raining a lot up the in the mountains and here locally,

This is our lower field, Ralph is standing in an area that we  have to drive over to this other area of our land. The river is usually on the far side.  This is so different from the land one of our neighbors has further up the river, she has all rock and fantastic waterfalls.. we have mostly sand, with several, what we call islands.  Our house is up the hill behind where I took the photo, our only concern is that if the water rises, it washes out fencing for our llamas', that happened one year and we had to move the fencing away from the " creek" over run... or the water on this side. In the summer this is all dry.. hard to believe.  It is beautiful and a bit noisy right now.. 





Comments