March 1, something new

I Pad class with Susie Monday.  Probably not her best student by a long shot, but having fun with Apps on my Ipad.  And it is colorful.
Talk about a contrast in work, bright and colorful. Then a more pensive piece. Not sure what I will call it," Memories", of what, when?  This will hang in Timberline Gallery after the 6th of March.  We will be changing out Timberline Gallery, and lots of new art will be brought in and hung.. Please stop by if you are in town. We are open from 10-4.

 Yesterday, I took some pieces to the Madera Arts Gallery, their Reception is Thurs. March 2. Goodies and wine will be served.. I have another commitment with the quilt guild that night, hope you can drop by, should be lots of fun. 

River is down a bit, and might walk down that way.. Sun is shining, and the studio beckons.  Make it a bright sunny day where you are and enjoy.  


Comments