Vicki Thomas, friend, artist and writer





I met Vicki eons ago, she is a member of the Yosemite Western Artists and many other organizations. She is a part of Sierra Art Trails, the  mountain tour of Arts Studios the first week-end in Oct.

Vicki has written a wonderful book for kids. 

Talk about a true artist in all senses. Artist and writer, what an amazing combination. I don't know how she finds the time, better organized than I am.

She will be signing books at Branches Book Store this coming Saturday March 25th.  from 1-3.  This is so exciting for me. I love seeing friends grow and create. She is an amazing lady, artist and friend.
Be sure to stop by Branches, it is located in the Von's Shopping Center in Oakhurst.


PS, she is working on her second book.. So start buying the series now, makes a great gift.

Comments