It is in France!

I was going thru some paper work and decided to check out where the Personal App Exhibit  is  now.
I found out, it is in France.. I think this piece will have more miles then I have gone recently.

What fun, don't you just wish quilts could talk and tell us all about their travels, who they saw, the comments, well maybe not all the comments. 

It is cold and rainy out today.. Glad we went to the Best of the Valley Show in Lindsay, yesterday. Although there was a time on the freeway where it was hard to see for the rain.  Lindsay is several hours drive from us. But hubby and I went then stopped for lunch and ran the usual errands in Fresno.

Beautiful show, fantastic quilts, venders, that I know. So that made it fun also. We saw my friend Cathy from YoYo's with her daughter Sandy.. Wonder if they bought anything? Her husband is making an amazing quilt, large and it will be all hand quilted... I hope next year he enters it in this quilt show.. I hate to tell ages, but he is over 80.. When he finishes it I want to show it on my blog, or maybe before, need to have her send me a photo of him working on it.. 
I would not tackle a quilting project that size, let along hand quilt it.. 
Enjoy the sun where ever you are!

Comments