Goddess in the Garden, and my Writer Friends!

I really should have taken more photos, but maybe you will put it on your list for visiting Goddess in the Garden next year in Coarsegold -Ca.
Many of my friends were in attendance, Jewelry Artists, Singers, Lavender Jams ; Jellies, Psychic Readers.. And yes, there were lots of men and women walking around and enjoying.. Of course, I did not list all, like music, fantastic looking tents, ladies all dressed up and lots to buy.
My focus was on my writer friends. I never sit around and chat, and I was invited to sit with them for awhile on Saturday.  What fun to see these amazing ladies talking about their books.  You have met my friend Vicki Thomas, who is writing a series, about a young boy and his very special experiences in the Mystical Forest. The Long Dark Cloak- She is an amazing artist also, painting the cover for the book.
This is a photo at the book signing. 
Vicki and Sandra Masters, Sandra is the writer of The Duke Series, and many more books. She has a Facebook, so look her up.  These are Spicy Romance books..   covers are pretty seductive.
Cora Ramos, was showing her books and telling about being a writer. On the card that she gave, "Dance the Dream Awake", she mentioned that she also writes Spicy books. Krista Lynn is the lady with the beautiful Indian Necklace, and she writes about Supernatural, Romance Suspense.  "The Canyon Series". She is also a Graphic Designer.  Wow, these ladies do it all.. Amazing.

They are doing book tours all over, so am sure you can find out where they will be next.. I can give you one clue, the Christmas Boutique in Yosemite Lakes Park. Get there early for parking close, always busy... But if you don't want to wait, Try Amazon, or check for their Facebook's and get on their list of new books coming out.  Lots to chose from.




Comments