Playing with Paint.- experimenting -

Ok Experimenting with painted fabric.. it was so humid that it looked like it was raining under the glass.
Cheese cloth and white cotton, Geranium leaves. Better dry them out next time, but I sort of do things, spur of the moment.
I have something in mind for this,, but probably will not get done before Sierra Art Trails Starting Sept. 29th. at Yosemite Lakes Clubhouse.    Busy with jewelry, and something else that is new..
Does not look like much here.. but these socks are so soft. They are drying after I dyed the green and yellow.. Someone asked me why most of my art is Blues, Purples, Yellow, Pinks, etc.. So I dyed some yellow and deep blue socks.. great fun..  I also have blue/pink combinations. Be sure to stop by and enjoy the art at the club house.. There will be 5 artists there.   More to get done before next week.
I am dreaming of a quieter time, and some basic quilting... yes, just blocks.. and you heard that from me.



Comments