Memories, Barbie Doll

Barbie,  when clearing out drawers, I found my old Barbie. My mom knitted skirts, shawls, and the angora sweater she is wearing.  At the time we were out of the country, and had little to do during the day. So while I was at school, my mom made these tiny outfits. 
There were several more pieces,, but time to pack them away again. I sent a photo to our granddaughter, who has two little boys.. She said she would love to have them. I am so delighted that they will go to her. We will be visiting them in Texas and will bring them with us.
Down sizing is tough, but when we can give some of our cherished memories to family to enjoy, that is an added bonus. 
Another coat of paint on the other chest of drawers.. and tomorrow going to get in the studio to pack for 3 days of sewing.. what to do? Prepare scrap fabrics, lots of ideas.  

 Hope we don't get snowed out, March 8-10,, should order sun for those 3 days.. Have you checked out my new web site?  It  has been updated,, lots of work to doing that, and thankfully, family helping.

Comments