Time for Silk Scarves..

I love the feel of silk. I have added my hand dyed silk scarves to my web site,
 vivianhelena.com.. all the details are there.
I thought I would show you a few more,  each one is a different type of silk and length.. This one blends so beautifully with a variety of tops.. I personally wear turtle neck shirts in the winter, and they are so plain. Scarves make a fashion statement.  And for summer a cool breezy scarf makes all the difference in an outfit.  
Purple is such a feminine color,  Love the blues sprinkled with the purple and whites. Great with jeans also.
Check out the details on my web site. I have a little section of purple in my hair and always get compliments on the color.. Every give a thought to running the scarf thru the loops in your jeans?




Comments