Fantastic Weather.. yesterday snow today sunshine

Everything is flowering.. I am torn between planting out side and sewing inside.
Will try doing both, but want to say first.
I hope you are receiving my blog. It has come to my attention that those that follow me, might not anymore.. because of the "update"
The photos of people on the side of my blog, thank you for signing up, but that does not mean you received my blog. A sign up area is now on the blog and you will have to resign up.
Hope you will follow me again and will also post this on Facebook.
You can reach me by going thru my web site vivianhelena.com. and then sign up by going to the blog. I love when someone makes a comment also, so let me know and ask any questions, regarding quilting or what ever.
Make it a sparkling day. 

Comments