My New Business cards, is everything getting more complicated, or easier?


This has been a very busy year with lots of changes, and I see more to come. I am working with a group on streamlining and how to get information out to everyone, and have a place where everyone can  see and purchase my art. Not just look at it or come to the gallery.  So much to learn with computers, and Social Media, which seems to change daily. It also seems to take so much computer time, where I would rather be in the yard or better still working in my studio. Scott and Kelly, are helping me with so much that I am not understanding, web site, social media and organization.  And they love helping, so thankful! Here is just a peek at what they do, and there is so much more.

 - We provide focus on uniting operational business structure and brand management.
 - We Brand your passion, keeping a consistent message across all forms of traditional and digital media.
 - We analyze your current information, review industry related statistics and provide strategic possibilities.
 - We help you define your objectives and coach you on marketing opportunities.
 - We teach the importance of customer service, nurturing relationships and how to properly maintain your presence.


 

Comments