Playing with Artrage App, Blue Vase

Our Art group, Sierra Western Artists, has many classes, or gathering of artists. Plein Aire Wed. group, a painting group on Fri. for portrait painting or photography. Monthly meetings with demonstrations and a pot luck group.  I am just listing a few of the benefits. Check it out on the Net...

And now I have had a chance to attend two of the classes on I pad art.  There are not so many of us, so we really get lots of attention and help from Lauren Ball. Who is an amazing artist, check out his Facebook.. He is in the Coarsegold area of the Yosemite area.  We are working on ArtRage. I probably would have made it easier if I had used the layers.. but forgot with all that was going on. It was fun experimenting. Thought this would also make a nice wall hanging, what do you think? More play time in the future. So many fun things to do, and I think I need to move some more rocks to the rock garden!  Make it a great day... please share. Enjoy each moment.

Comments