Winter Clothes, It is a Start on clearing out closets.

Step one, Clearing out a closet, you have to be in the right frame of mind. Yes, I would rather be cutting fabric and while I was doing this I thought of some fabric that I need to put into a "special" box.. This is probably going to be the slowest down sizing in history. But it is a start.

I see so many quilters on Blogs also thinking along the same lines.  Does not matter what age  you are, there are always moments to just clear out a drawer, closet, or box.  And today I was in the mood.. Now it has passed, on to more fun things. Like a computer App class this afternoon..

Off to Fresno tomorrow and first stop is the Salvation Army and the Cancer So. with the donations. We are taking books to the Vets Hospital also. One step at a time!
Enjoy your day!!!


Comments