Wow, what a week. New Business Cards, and New Car

Ok, I put the new car first. We started out to look at Honda's SUV, our first choice. Went to town 2 days, and some how ended up a the Acura Dealer in Fresno. And this car was sitting there, not an Acura, but a GMC. Not a type of car we have had before. The Salesman  Edward Ramsey, is a delight, and patient, he explained everything about the car to us and then some. Hey, It is not red, I don't like white or black cars.. My hubby and the Salesman explained it is Charcoal, not black.. hummm. Our Honda Odyssey which I love, had 167,000 miles and was a 2009. And we are planning a long distance trip this summer. I have to say that this Dealership is a delight to work with, we had such fun chatting with them and getting to know the folks there.. Ok, paper work takes forever, but that is the issue with the State and all the Laws that tie up everyone, but makes buying safer.

A couple things I missed since 2009, was how much of the car runs on computers. The dash was like that of an airplane, with hardly any dials, but a touch  screen and buttons for Drive, Reverse, etc. We went home that Fri. and discussed cars again, stopped by dealers of SUV's in Madera. Then Monday we decided to look at cars again, still the Honda high on the list. The dealers were not open at that time and some how we ended up on the Acura Dealer again.  I decided, secretly, that if the car was still there, we would look again.  This car had been a trade in because the lady thought it was too big, only 1,400 miles on it. I won't brag and tell you all the goodies it has on it, but to get the same thing on the Honda would not have been in our budget. So maybe my next car will be Red. It is an amazing car, but when we took everything out of the Honda with all the large side pockets and hidden tucked away storage, we had to downsize for this SUV  Guess we are downsizing all over and streamlining.  Yes, this car is leather, yes it has a sun roof for front and back, yes, to so many things.. Now I  need to learn how to drive it. Going to bring them my I pad to tie in with the car.. Check out the new cars, if you don't use a computer at all, good luck!
Will show the business cards next chat.   Make it a great day!

Comments