Quilters Travel Guide, on with the planning, lists and more lists.

Donna from Bear Paw emailed me to let me know that the Quilters Travel Guide was in the store.. and I promptly purchased it.. I am dog earring the pages. I hope that these places are not to far from the highway on the trip up to Bonner's Ferry in Idaho. We go thru Oregon and Washington.   I already know there are two quilt shops near where we will visit in Idaho.
 
What do you think I should collect from this trip. I still have the Lobster fabric I bought in Maine, 3 years ago. Anyone have any ideas on what to take with me to work on in the car.  I have never tried that but friends always tell me what they have accomplished while riding passenger.  I am the map reader also. Yes, we use electronics and take paper maps for each State along with the State Books from Auto Club.. We hope to find interesting things to see along the way.

Usually I am looking out the window and taking photos.  Maybe will take my drawing pad also.  Taking my computer etc.. easier to write my blog, Since no one volunteered for my job in one of my groups, I told them I will send the info long distance along with an update of what State we are visiting.
Also had a nice surprise the other day, some information about my parents past, at Camp Shelby  Museum to visit in Hattiesburg, Miss... but will leave that for another day.  Enjoy the sunshine.

Comments