More of Bonners Ferry

Lou and Jeannie have a beautiful home in the woods. They welcomed us with open arms, and showed us around the town that they love.   I think many of my followers know this delightful couple. I just noticed that my computer is adding to the name of Bonner's Ferry, and maybe it should be Bonners Ferry.
I have to show you their beautiful cat.. Bozo, and Ralph only started to have teary eyes from allergy the last day.. 
One of our lunches was very near the Canadian border. Beautiful location, with fish swimming in the pond.. And I had fish and chips.. delicious.  Sorry guys, I forgot to write down the name. This is our view from the dining table.  PS the fish for lunch did not come from the pond, but we did feed the fish some of our french fries.. It is amazing what is hidden in the trees. One really needs to find their way around these quiet spaces. People were in the rivers swimming, boating, and fishing. Great fun to see.
Ralph is on the search for old roller skates. So we stopped in this old antique shop.  We did not find the skates. But then there isn't much concrete to skate on out here, we did see ice skates. I will tell the story about the roller skates at a later time. For some reason the last photo I wanted to send is refusing to turn up on my computer.  So I will leave you here for the moment and we are on to a stretch of Highway 90 across Montana.. There must be Shops every few feet, but we are staying close to the highway. See you soon.




Comments