Sisters Oregon- Stitch and Stitch-





The driving to Sisters is a beautiful highway, and love the country side. So clean and clear.
Getting into Sisters is a challenge, traffic and thankfully, we are after quilt week. So much has changed in the 10 years since we have been here. Of course,  the store is larger, in fact the word I would use is amazing.

 Bright and Beautiful with very helpful ladies. I always ask if I can take photos before I do anything.  I will admit I am drawn to the Kaffe Fabrics, and yes I did buy a bundle for my "collection". What should I collect on this trip?


 I told Ralph he could come in and enjoy the colors and how beautiful everything is. This is after I purchased the Kaffe Fabric or he would be buying me lots of fabric. I really don't need fabric, and this is a long trip and the car is smaller this time.



 .I fell in love with many of the ceramic pieces, and lots of other items around the store, but this is our down size year.
The Yarns are just as bright and beautiful as the fabrics. And they are so soft. I am sure those are popular items here when it gets cold. The Indigo wall hangings were also beautiful and interesting with their designs that work so well in any setting.

I am still drawn to the bright colors.  Stitch and Stitch is in Sisters and Stitch by Stitch is in Red Bluff. So don't get them mixed up. But great places to stop on the way up to Washington.

Comments