The Carriage Quilt Shoppe East, Aurora N.Y

This town of Aurora N.Y. is a very busy upscale town. We could tell by the houses, but when we were on the main street, it was very evident. We were not sure if there was a special celebration or everyone was on holiday.  The fun part is the amount of flowers that are on the streets, every store front had flowers in pots or planted in something. Trusty GPS found the quilt store, at the end of a little parking lot, between many buildings.

Ralph parked and I went in and was welcomed by this wonderful Paper Mache llama.  I thought ok this should be interesting. The store is small compared to many others and I always ask if I can take photos. They are participating in the National Row By Row.. Now you understand if I had started that I would be riding on top of the car, because it would be full by this time, of fabric and patterns. But I just could not keep myself from buying this pattern.
And because I bought the pattern, I could take these photos. But not of the pattern I bought. Now I don't remember which one or maybe it is not even this one.. You will find out at the end of the trip..

Another llama! The lady in the store told me that the daughter of the owner made these paper mache llamas. She was transporting them to the quilt store, when a neighbor asked her what she was doing with them.. She mentioned the quilt store, and he asked if he could buy them after they done with the display.. So the llamas have a home. My interest in llama's, I have 4 and two are white ones.

Isn't this sweet, AH  
Some of the items  I have packed in the car. Packing and repacking.  Showing control. Do you think I have purchased more items, or is this the total of my control..



Comments