Motivational Poster

I can't remember how long ago it was that I made this poster. The Idea comes in many forms with many titles. This has been above my desk for a long time. And I would glance at it occasionally remembering the day with the ladies working with magazines and ideas.
The Real Estate people say to remove all personal items, and we have a long way to go in Downsizing.  I decided to pull this down now.  I am keeping it in my memory by having a photo of it, and blogging about the benefits.
As I study it, I must say that many things were accomplished. Can you see the 395 Highway Sign. Yes, we were on 395 at one time, and we journeyed. 9,000 miles this last summer and I am still writing about it. We have led a Spacious Life, however you want to define that.  I think with a bit of Style even if most of it is in jeans. I do remember to water my body, by drinking water during the day. Flowers are important to me and I love using flowering fabric in my quilts.
I did not get around to painting the back of some shelves red like I wanted to do. And I had sort of forgotten till I looked at this poster.  I do try to eat healthy, but cheat like everyone else. Look Good Feel Good, that is a positive way to be and that is right next to the Chocolate Candy Kisses.
There is a photo of the ocean. Went several times with my quilting friends. Picture of a western town, and bird houses.  Loved finding small towns on our trip. Next trip will look for a little Western town.
Art is a Journey, but so is life. One has to make it the best that you can and enjoy the fun moments with friends and family. Those are the memories, remember the good ones, learn from the not so happy times. Share and Enjoy Life.
On to the next shelf. 4 more bags of books to the library. Putting off the down sizing of quilt books
They say that the feelings after doing all this are to breath lighter. Less burden of items around the house. But the memories of friends and gifts given and shared, make this process a bit difficult.
Yes, this is a on going process.

Comments