Sierra Mountain Quilters Retreat 2019

Well something changed on how to load photos on Blogger. So till I learn what has happened the photos may not be in the order of what I am going to say.
Went to the Sierra Mountain quilters retreat. Although I did not stay over, because it is just up the mountain I did put a toothbrush and change of clothes in case it snowed and I could not get home.
 Weather was crummy compared to many past years, but that did not dampen the ladies in the 2 quilting rooms. 
Sorry, don't know whose quilt this is, but just love all the embroidery, and so glad that hand work is coming back. Not hand work! It is all done by machine, or is it? I am not sure now from the photos, but I love what all the ladies are doing and will show a few of their quilts. No names as I did not know who went with what quilt.
.
I chose the easy way out and did more of the 1/2 square triangles.
Almost done with the stack of papers, but it kept me entertained for the 3 days, and I could look at what everyone else was accomplishing. And then when I got home I found, in clearing more papers. What was I planning?
Loved the colors great quilt to get the scrap box bottom in view.
.
Ok, lots of baggies will keep them separated. Am I in avoidance mood?
 
Another amazing quilt from one of our members. Oh, I need to get busy. As if I am not doing anything, but trying to throw items out. Donating items to Boys and Girls Club, sending quilt related to our granddaughter in Texas, and now to work my way thru some of the books.   I think I will just do a few blocks today in the studio. Maybe a pin cushion. Something anything. Stop drooling at all the lovely quilts and get back to organization.

I need a dozen more retreats!  So much fun!
 




Comments